Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chalk Walls

For whoever reads this, or may read this, I'm sure you can tell I am not a writer and I am very inconsistent with my postings. I am not the type of person who can pull my thoughts together and write them out in lyrical form for others to enjoy. I think I have attempted over 10 journals in my life and have only made it through four days of consistent writing. So, because of my lack of talent in the writing world, I began writing on my bedroom walls with chalk. It's perfect. I can write whatever I want to write and whenever I want to write. I am not expected to do it daily and when my thoughts change or I want to move on to something different I can wipe the old away. Lyrics and quotes and verses that have special meanings for specific times in my life surround me. They encourage me. They inspire me. If you are like me, and have a hard time writing I highly recommend doing something like this. Just make sure if it is a wall it's your wall and not someone elses :o) I know this is short, but as I just finished explaining, I am far from a writer.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

AND it looks pretty cool! you should post a picture smash!