Thursday, September 25, 2008

he's going to hate me for these pics......


So have I ever told you how weird me and the biddy are?




well we are :) and I love it. Because I am weird. And it is nice that he doesn't mind the weirdness and is willing to be weird with me!....

We do clean up nicely though, yes?

So I sort of kind of miss him since he's down in VA and I'm up here in PA...hence this blog. I mean... I'm suppose to write what's on my mind on this thing right?....can you tell what's on my mind?

2 comments:

Bekah said...

hahaha yeah you are WEIRD! I dont know where you get it, I mean, our family is just so down to earth and normal. Ahem.

Haha ok well maybe not. At least Brett fits in with the weirdness that is our family!

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute! Looks like you had a blast and you both look so comfortable in your own skin with each other! That is so important! :)